Compli-Serve SA (Pty) Ltd presents POPI made Practical
- A practical bird’s eye view of POPI and the principles of good information governance in the financial services industry.
- The pro-active approach vs the wait-and-see approach: The pros and cons of these compliance approaches.
- Lessons learnt from successful and unsuccessful POPI projects.
- Get some direction: How to do a POPI risk analysis.
- Do you have a plan: What should a POPI programme look like.
- How to stay POPI compliant.
- What are the minimum steps which you should be taking?
||Investec - 36 Hans Strijdom Ave, Cape Town 8001
18 October 2016, 08H30 to 13H00
||Inanda Club, Forrest Rd, Sandton, 2196
19 October 2016, 08H30 to 13H00
||Holiday Inn Express Durban-Umhlanga
2 Ncondo Place, cnr. Ncondo Place & Ntusi Road, Off Umhlanga Rocks Drive
20 October 2016, 08H30 to 13H00
||Fees are R1045.00 per delegate and R870.00 per subsequent delegate from the same FSP.
All prices quoted exclude VAT.
Compli-Serve compliance contracted clients & CompliNews clients to be billed less 20%.
FPI & CISA members (valid membership no. needed) to be billed less 10%
NOTE: Discount can only be applied once regardless of multiple memberships/contracts with Compli-Serve, CompliNews, FPI & CISA.
To book complete the attached booking form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries please contact 0861 27 3783.